Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Gemstone Goodies for 2013!


Happy 2013, everyone! It's the start of a brand new year, a great time to be making New Year Resolutions (and hopefully keeping them!)

Ornate Oriental also has its New Year Resolution - to bring more gemstone goodies to our customers this 2013! Here's an idea of what you can expect in the coming months ahead:

925 Sterling Silver Gemstone Jewellery
Ornate Oriental will be bringing in a range of 925 sterling silver gemstone jewellery to complement our current gemstone products! The designs will range from simple and classy, to unique and funky! The jewellery designs are available in small, limited quantities, with many of them being one-of-a-kind items. All these while still striving to maintain affordable prices that Ornate Oriental has come to be known for! We will have mostly rings available, but also some beautiful pendants and earrings too! Keep a lookout for those soon!


Etsy Shop
Ornate Oriental is now shifting our shop to Etsy! With our custom-made items and unique designs, we felt that Etsy would be a more ideal channel to market our gemstone products. I hope to carve out a name as the go-to shop for gemstone metaphysical products and jewellery! Keep a lookout for items that are coming up in my Etsy store!


Custom Pendulums
Over the year of 2012, I've been designing and creating custom pendulums in my spare time, and I'm glad that the custom pendulums have been well received! So for 2013, I will be offering more custom-made pendulums. You can also place an order for a customised pendulum, where you select the pendulum type, gemstone you want, and any other gemstones you want in your chain! Simply e-mail me or message me via my Etsy shop to start the process!


It is going to be an exciting year ahead and Ornate Oriental has more things planned in store for you! Do check my blog for regular updates!

Have a wonderful start to the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment